Rock the Badges Fundraiser
Rock The Badges IV
First Responder Charity Fundraiser
8/06/2016 → Noon to 11 pm → All Ages, Family Event
This is the outdoor event of the summer!
7 OUTSTANDING bands comprised of Chicago Police Officers and Chicago Firefighters all coming together to put on a show of epic proportions! What better way to help raise money for the families of fallen Chicago Police Officers and Firefighters, but to come out and enjoy great music by first responder bands, craft beer and food!
Get entry tickets in advance for $5 and get a free drink ticket or pay $10 at the door.
To be Announced Soon – Bands will compete for three awards: Top Fire Band, Top Police Band, and the Grand Champions. 🙂
FOOD / BEVERAGES
• Your $5/$10 ticket admits you into the event for a night of amazing music and rockin’ fun! You will also receive a ticket for one free drink. You will also be eligible for a variety of free Door Prizes.
• Select food trucks will be on site to serve their fare.
• Many eateries are located in the area to visit before the event! Eat early, arrive early, get ready to rock! See this Link.
DOOR PRIZES / RAFFLES
• Your Admission Ticket makes you eligible for a variety of Free Door Prizes.
• Split-The-Pot Cash Raffles and other raffles will be held throughout the event.
ROCK THE BADGES 2016 T-SHIRTS
• Adult Sizes. 100% Cotton Fine Jersey. Unisex T-shirts. Guarantee that you get your shirt in your size by buying in advance before the event AND save $5! $20 at the event, $15 online NOW!
TRANSPORTATION / PARKING
• The Copernicus Center is easily accessible by public trans: Lawrence Avenue bus #81 stops in front of the building, CTA and PACE buses stop at the CTA Jefferson Park bus terminal, located two blocks northwest of the Center. METRA (Union Pacific/Northwest Line) and CTA Blue Line trains both stop at the Jefferson Park Terminal.
• Vehicle parking is available in Parking Lots across from the Center, as well as an auxiliary parking lot. Parking in those lots is free, but we cannot guarantee space for everyone. Arrive early and remain flexible! See this link for PARKING MAP & Directions.
Event Producer & Link: John Garrido
Questions, please contact: [email protected] Phone: 312-499-8899
“JOIN” the Facebook Event HERE
Fort Knox Studios, RAS Communications, The Garrido Network and many more
See last year’s Picture Gallery at THIS LINK.
Public Service Announcement