Directions & Parking ~ Copernicus Center
Public Transportation to the Copernicus Center
The Copernicus Center is easily accessible by public transportation. The Blue Line, METRA (Union Pacific/Northwest Line), CTA Bus routes, and PACE all stop at the “Jefferson Park Transit Center.”
A very short 1 1/2 bock (5 minute walk) down N Lipps Ave takes you directly to the Center. (cut through our parking lot entrance)
MAIN ENTRANCE: Our MAIN ENTRANCE is located off our parking lot across from N Lipps Avenue. It is NOT located on Avondale; which is the back of the building. Ignore maps on the internet regarding entrance location. A separate entrance for our Annex space is located on Lawrence Ave. (see entrance map below)
The Lawrence Avenue bus #81 stops in front of the building (east bound) & at the corner (west bound).
~ Transport publiczny → Autobus Lawrence Avenue (#81) zatrzymuje się przed samym budynkiem. Przystanki autobusowe CTA oraz PACE znajdują się przy stacji Jefferson Park CTA. Pociągi METRA (linia Union Pacific/Northwest Line) oraz kolejki CTA Blue Line również zatrzymują się przy stacji “Jefferson Park”.
Driving Directions to the Copernicus Center
The Copernicus Center is located on the Northwest side of Chicago at 5216 West Lawrence Avenue, one block east of Milwaukee Avenue, and two blocks west of the Kennedy Expressway (I-90), Exit 84. (watch for sign at the exit)
~ Dojazd samochodem → Copernicus Center znajduje się w północnozachodniej części Chicago. Nasz adres to 5216 West Lawrence Avenue, jedna przecznica na wschód od Milwaukee Avenue oraz dwie przecznice na zachód od autostrady I-90 (Kennedy Expressway exit. 84).
Get directions on Google Maps – 5216 W Lawrence Ave, Chicago, IL 60630
Copernicus Center PARKING
VIP parking is available in the lot adjacent to the Copernicus Center. Parking rate ($20 ) includes City and County taxes.
Additional parking is available at the Veterans Square underground garage and the parking lot across the street directly to the east. These are both paid parking. Annex parking is under commercial development and will no longer be available for parking. Auxiliary parking is available ONLY when marked by signage. (see map below)
Please Note: Northwest Business College lots are no longer available and cars will be subject to towing.
Please watch for “Copernicus Parking “ signs for directions. – FREE PARKING events are indicated on the event’s page.
DINING by the Copernicus Center
& Hotel Discounts
Navigating INSIDE the Copernicus Center:
- For events in the ANNEX, please use the separate door just off Lawrence Avenue [5214 W Lawrence Ave] rather than the main entrance. A coat check is available in the Annex foyer.
- Use the MAIN ENTRANCE for events in the Theater, Lobby, King’s Hall, & Classrooms.
- An elevator is available in the vestibule for access to the main OFFICE & Classrooms (2nd floor) and King’s Hall (3rd floor). The Director’s office is located off the Lobby (South Lobby).
- NOTE: During non-event hours, the door may be locked. Please use the intercom located at the Main Entrance doors.
- LOADING & DELIVERIES: Please consult with our office staff before using the Main Entrance. 773.777.8898
See All Upcoming Events → Event Page
Venue Rental Spaces → Here
Please support our Advertisers ↓↓↓ Click a button for more information.