Directions & Parking ~ Copernicus Center
Public Transportation to the Copernicus Center
The Copernicus Center is easily accessible by public transportation. The Lawrence Avenue bus #81 stops in front of the building. CTA and PACE buses stop at the CTA Jefferson Park Terminal, located just two blocks northwest of the Center. METRA (Union Pacific/Northwest Line) and CTA Blue Line trains both stop at “Jefferson Park.”
~ Transport publiczny → Autobus Lawrence Avenue (#81) zatrzymuje się przed samym budynkiem. Przystanki autobusowe CTA oraz PACE znajdują się przy stacji Jefferson Park CTA. Pociągi METRA (linia Union Pacific/Northwest Line) oraz kolejki CTA Blue Line również zatrzymują się przy stacji “Jefferson Park”.
Driving Directions to the Copernicus Center
The Copernicus Center is located on the Northwest side of Chicago at 5216 West Lawrence Avenue, one block east of Milwaukee Avenue, and two blocks west of the Kennedy Expressway (I-90), Exit 84. (watch for sign at the exit)
~ Dojazd samochodem → Copernicus Center znajduje się w północnozachodniej części Chicago. Nasz adres to 5216 West Lawrence Avenue, jedna przecznica na wschód od Milwaukee Avenue oraz dwie przecznice na zachód od autostrady I-90 (Kennedy Expressway exit. 84).
Get directions on Google Maps – 5216 W Lawrence Ave, Chicago, IL 60630
Copernicus Center PARKING MAP
VIP parking is available in the west lot adjacent to the Center. Parking rate ($20 ) includes City and County taxes.
In most cases free parking is available in the two Northwest Business College lots to the north. Annex parking is under commercial development and will no longer be available for parking. Additional parking will be available at the Veterans Square underground garage and the parking lot across the street directly to the east. This will be paid parking.
Please watch for “Copernicus Parking “ signs for directions.
DINING by the Copernicus Center
& Hotel Discounts
Navigating INSIDE the Copernicus Center:
- For events in the ANNEX, please use the separate door just off Lawrence Avenue [5214 W Lawrence Ave] rather than the main entrance. A coat check is available in the Annex foyer.
- Use the MAIN ENTRANCE for events in the Theater, Lobby, King’s Hall, & Classrooms.
- An elevator is available in the vestibule for access to the main OFFICE & Classrooms (2nd floor) and King’s Hall (3rd floor). The Director’s office is located off the Lobby (South Lobby).
- NOTE: During non-event hours, the door may be locked. Please use the intercom located at the Main Entrance doors.
- LOADING & DELIVERIES: Please consult with our office staff before using the Main Entrance. 773.777.8898
See All Upcoming Events → Event Page
Venue Rental Spaces → Here
Please support our Advertisers ↓↓↓ Click a button for more information.