- Rent the Center
- Visitor Info
- Support Us
- Contact Us
Copernicus Center HappeningsContentment under the STARS
Morat Concierto Chicago
► DATE: Febrero 09, 2023 • SHOW TIME: 8:30 PM – 10:30 PM
► Copernicus Center Doors Open: 7 pm ~ All ages welcome
Tickets: $85 – $65 – $55 – $45
• Sales begin 9-16-2022
Meet & Greet?: no
Morat en Concert – Febrero 09, 2023 – Votada como “Mejor Artista Latino,” esta banda de pop colombiana tocará una sola actuación en Chicago en el Copernicus Center
Morat se ha convertido en poco tiempo en uno de los grupos de folk pop más importantes y es la banda de pop más importante de España y Latinoamérica.
Current band members include: Juan Pablo Isaza (guitar, piano, ukulele, voice and choirs), Juan Pablo Villamil (banjo, voice and choirs), Simón Vargas (bass guitar, voice and choirs) and Martín Vargas (percussion, drum, voice and choirs).
Morat Recent Activity
- December 13, 2019, Morat released a new song “Enamórate de alguien más”.
- March 6, 2020, Morat released “No Termino”, the third preview of their third album and the first of 2020.
- April 2, “Nunca te olvide”, the fourth single from the third album, was released, the video clip of the song premiered on May 1, which features some of the band’s followers.
- May 22, “Bajo la mesa”, along with Sebastián Yatra, was released, the fifth single from the third album and the first one that includes collaboration.
- June 11, their collaboration with Reik came out with their song “La Bella y la Bestia.”
- July 30 they released “Más de lo que aposté”, their second collaboration with Aitana, and on August 6, “Labios Rotos”, which is a tribute to the Mexican band Zoé (band).
- November 7, and after more than 5 months without playing on stage, they offered a virtual concert through the Rappi Live Events platform called “Echando un cuento.” According to the app, it was the best-selling virtual concert on the continent in 2020.
- November 13, “Al aire” was released, the sixth single from their third album, with its respective video clip, which was recorded in the municipality of Guasca, Cundinamarca.
- March 11, 2021, they released the single “No hay más que hablar”. A week later, they released the single “De cero”.
- April 15, they collaborate with Beret on the song, “Porfa no te vayas”.
- June 3, 2021, they released a collaboration with Danna Paola.
- July 15, 2021, Morat released their third studio album, “¿A Dónde Vamos?”. That same day they released the single “Simplemente Pasan”, along with Cami.
[The above information is sourced from Wikipedia]
Website ~ Facebook ~ Instagram ~ YouTube
~ Contact Information: [email protected]
• 847 877 3975
◊ This event is a Theater Rental. → Please contact the event’s organizer/promoter for information not listed above or on the ticketing page linked above.
BOX OFFICE HOURS:
Our Box Office is open two hours before each ticketed event & Monday – Friday 10 am – 2 pm. For Ticket & Box Office inquiries please call 773-205-0044 or email [email protected]
Copernicus Center Event Patrons:
“An inherent risk of exposure to COVID exists in any place where people gather. COVID is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID or any other communicable disease or illness, or a virus, bacteria, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, while attending the event or otherwise utilizing Copernicus Foundation’s services and/or entering onto its premises, whether occurring before, during, or after the event. You further voluntarily release and waive all claims and potential claims against etix, Copernicus Foundation and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, successors and assigns and their respective officers, employees, contractors, consultants and agents, Event Organizers, the Venue, the Presenter, the Event, the Event Producers, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, successors and assigns and their respective officers, employees, contractors, consultants and agents, in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID or another communicable disease or illness, bacteria, virus, or pathogen related to your attendance at the event and/or utilization of Copernicus Foundation’s services and premises. We reserve the right to unilaterally make changes to health protocols according to updated public health guidance and law. By continuing, you agree to these terms.”
Public Service Announcement