Flu Shot Drive Thru
Flu Shot Drive Thru Event
► DATE: Monday, September 20, 2021 • TIME: 10 am to Noon
► Copernicus Center Parking Lot – 5216 W Lawrence Ave
• Free to Seniors with a Medicare B card (You must have your card with you)
• If you do not have insurance the shot will cost you $27.00
• Adults can get a flu shot with a valid insurance card as well as Children 3 years and older.
• Face coverings are required.
• Stay in your car until it is your turn.
• Brochures on state programs will be available.
• The Treasurer’s office will be at this event for ICASH
State Senator Robert Martwick • State Representative Lindsey LaPointe 19th District • Alderman Jim Gardiner 45th Ward
Walgreens & Eli’s Cheesecake World
► For more information, please visit SenatorMartwick.com or contact the district office at (773) 286-1115
► Join the Facebook Event for comments &/or updates.
Public Service Announcement