Doors: 6 pm Event: 6.30 – 9 pm
AGE APPROPRIATE for: 16 & up
Register Here Free, but please register
Being informed about where political candidates stand on issues that impact Polish-American community, is an important part of the voting process.
In an effort to educate and engage Polish-American voters, Polish-American Leadership Political Action Committee (PAL-PAC) in cooperation with Polish- American Chamber of Commerce (PACC) and with members of 30 other Polish- American Organizations is hosting a “Candidates’ Forum.”
The Forum will give Polish-American constituents a chance to listen and ask questions to various candidates that are running for office in the Primary election. We expect many politicians in attendance.
The following political candidates are confirmed to be in attendance;
- Anderson Dennis Democrat, Representative of 14th district
- Balkema Chris Republican, 11th Congressional District Candidate
- Brannigan Sharon , Republican GOP Candidate for U.S. Congress in District 3
- Dillard Kirk, Republican Candidate for Governor
- Dold Bob Republican Representative of 10th district
- Eidenberg Alexandra Democrat, Representative of 4th district
- Goel Manju Republican, Representative of 8th District in Congress
- Grogan Bob Republican, State Treasurer
- Hardiman Tio Democrat, Lieutenant Governor
- Hosta John J Democrat, Representative of 14th Congressional District
- Hunter Mattie Democrat, 3rd District Senator Candidate
- Lipinski Daniel , Democrat 3rd District Representative
- Olsen Randall Democrat, 16th District Representative
- Rauner Bruce Republican, Candidate for Governor
- Rutherford Dan, Republican Candidate for Governor
- Schimpf Paul Republican, Attorney General Candidate
- Truax Douglas Lee Republican, US Senator Candidate
- Wade Nancy Green Party, Candidate for 5th Congressional District
- Zavala Jorge Gerardo Democrat, Congressman of the 4th Congressional District
This event is brought to you by: PAL-PAC & PACC
The Polish American Leadership Political Action Committee (“PAL-PAC”) is a political organization formed for the purpose of addressing social, civic, and business matters relating to the Polish-American community in the United States by educating its citizens, raising awareness of important issues, and identifying and electing leaders to represent its interests.
The Polish American Chamber of Commerce (PACC) is a not-for-profit organization incorporated in the State of Illinois as a business association. The chamber is dedicated to fostering its members’ business interests, educating and building relations.
Candidates Forum – 3-14-2014 Doors at 6pm Event 6:30 to 9pm
Copernicus Center, 5216 W Lawrence Ave, Chicago, IL 60630