Taste of Polonia Festival
TASTE OF POLONIA FESTIVAL 2017
September 1 thru September 4, 2017
→ 4 DAYS OF FESTIVAL FUN & MUSIC ←
- LIVE Music on 4 stages with over 30 BANDS: Rock, Pop, Jazz, Polka, Reggae, World, & more
- Great Polish Food and Polish Beer
- Casino, & full Bar (inside the Copernicus Center)
- Kids Stage & Fun Zone (inflatables & climbing wall)
- Over 60 Vendors
- Carnival Rides & Games
Taste of Polonia Festival hours:
- Sept. 1, Friday: 5 to 10:30 pm
- Sept. 2, Saturday: 12 to 10:30 pm
- Sept. 3, Sunday: 12 to 10:30 pm
- Sept. 4. Monday: 12 to 10 pm (Labor Day)
→ WOULD YOUR BUSINESS LIKE TO BE A SPONSOR? SEE THIS LINK
→ WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A VENDOR? SEE THIS LINK
The Taste of Polonia Festival 2017 fills the Copernicus Center and grounds with non-stop LIVE MUSIC, food, and activities for all ages yearly over Labor Day Weekend! The Taste of Polonia has been a festival in Jefferson Park since 1980.
Go to → Festival WEBSITE
Proceeds of the Festival benefit the Copernicus Foundation, a 501c(3). The Copernicus Foundation underwrites and sponsors numerous performing arts groups, community events, and local non-profit organizations.
Taste of Polonia was picked by Chicago Traveler as top Chicago festival!
See All Upcoming Events → Event Page
Venue Rental Spaces → Here
Please support our Advertisers ↓↓↓ Click a button for more information.