Taste of Polonia Festival
TASTE OF POLONIA FESTIVAL 2017
September 1 thru September 4, 2017
→ 4 DAYS OF FESTIVAL FUN & MUSIC ←
- LIVE Music on 4 stages with over 30 BANDS: Rock, Pop, Jazz, Polka, Reggae, World, & more
- Great Polish Food and Polish Beer
- Casino, & full Bar (inside the Copernicus Center)
- Kids Stage & Fun Zone (inflatables & climbing wall)
- Over 60 Vendors
- Carnival Rides & Games
Taste of Polonia Festival hours:
- Sept. 1, Friday: 5 to 10:30 pm
- Sept. 2, Saturday: 12 to 10:30 pm
- Sept. 3, Sunday: 12 to 10:30 pm
- Sept. 4. Monday: 12 to 10 pm (Labor Day)
→ WOULD YOUR BUSINESS LIKE TO BE A SPONSOR? SEE THIS LINK
→ WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A VENDOR? SEE THIS LINK
GET TICKETS NOW – Avoid lines – No Fee charged → $5 before 5 pm – $10 after 5 pm – Kids 12 & under FREE
The Taste of Polonia Festival 2017 fills the Copernicus Center and grounds with non-stop LIVE MUSIC, food, and activities for all ages yearly over Labor Day Weekend! The Taste of Polonia Festival is the largest festival on the Northwest Side of Chicago since 1980.
Go to → Festival WEBSITE
Proceeds of the Festival benefit the Copernicus Foundation, a 501c(3). The Copernicus Foundation underwrites and sponsors numerous performing arts groups, community events, and local non-profit organizations.
Taste of Polonia was picked by Chicago Traveler as top Chicago festival!
See All Upcoming Events → Event Page
Venue Rental Spaces → Here
Please support our Advertisers ↓↓↓ Click a button for more information.