Taste of Polonia Festival 2015
TASTE OF POLONIA FESTIVAL 2015
September 4 thru September 7, 2015
4 DAYS OF FESTIVAL FUN & MUSIC → See Schedule
- LIVE Music on 4 stages with over 30 BANDS: Rock, Pop, Jazz, Polka, Reggae, World, & more
- Great Polish Food and Polish Beer
- Casino, & full Bar (inside the Copernicus Center)
- Kids Stage & Fun Zone (inflatables & climbing wall)
- Over 60 Vendors
- Carnival Rides & Games
- Sept. 4, Friday: 5 to 10:30 pm
- Sept. 5, Saturday: 12 to 10:30 pm
- Sept. 6, Sunday: 12 to 10:30 pm
- Sept. 7, Monday: 12 to 10 pm (Labor Day)
→ WOULD YOUR BUSINESS LIKE TO BE A SPONSOR? SEE THIS LINK
→ WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A VENDOR? SEE THIS LINK
→ BAND interested in playing? Submit full info & links to: info@CopernicusCenter.org
The Taste of Polonia Festival 2015 fills the Copernicus Center and grounds with non-stop LIVE MUSIC, food, and activities for all ages yearly over Labor Day Weekend! The Taste of Polonia has been a festival in Jefferson Park since 1980.
Proceeds of the Festival benefit the Copernicus Foundation, a 501c(3). The Copernicus Foundation underwrites and sponsors numerous performing arts groups, community events, and local non-profit organizations.
Taste of Polonia was picked by Chicago Traveler as top Chicago festival!
Copernicus Center 5216 W Lawrence Ave, Chicago, IL 60630 → Map - Directions - Parking
Concerts | Cultural Events | Community Events | Venue Rental → to Home Page
SEE ALL EVENTS → Event Page